Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OH MY GOSH GOSH GOSH OH MY GOSH

ALL MY GREATEST WISHES HAVE COME TRUE!!!! THERE'S ANOTHER DOG!!!!!! THERE IS ANOTHER DOG IN THE HOUSE!!!!!! Of course, I have no idea why there is another dog in the house, but that's besides the point. Yesterday evening this lady showed up with two kids and they had this little puffball with them and they stayed and talked awhile, and then she left, but she forgot her puffball! And all the puffball's things, like blankets and a kind of food that comes in a can and smells really delicious. And the puffball is still here.

I'm very confused. This puffball's name is Katie, but she won't talk to me. She's really, really small and brown and much older than me and I want to plaaay!!!! but she doesn't. The only time she'll talk to me is when I annoy her so much she hauls off and gives me a lecture. I don't understand? My people say I'm "overbearing" (like that lady at the dog park), but I just want to be her friend!!

She's a lapdog. So she's allowed on Brianna's lap and her and Dad pick her up. Which is not fair. Sometimes I get so jealous I bark. I'm just very confused. I wish Katie would talk to me, but she won't. She just ignores me. And sometimes she sleeps on my bed. And she's also allowed in the car without a crate, she just sits on Brianna's lap! How is this fair?! I can be a lapdog, too!!! This is an outrage.

I'm so confused. What's happening? Why do we have another dog in the house? And I'm also afraid. What if my people stop loving me and love Katie more?

No comments:

Post a Comment