Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

He loves me, he loves me not...?

Today was SOOO fun!!! I went to doggie daycare!!! I played with Captain and another dog named Deuce... And now I'm beginning to wonder about how I feel... I mean, Captain's cute, but Deuce is really... IDK, fun, I guess. He and I like playing a lot together. Captain's way cuter, he's dark and fluffy, but Deuce has a more beterer personality, I guess. He's sort of light and speckled with spots. I'm just torn. I can't decide who I like better! I mean, they're both crazy about me. I'm totally worrying about this. Which should I pick?!

Then again, maybe it's not worth it. Maybe I don't need another dog to make me happy. Maybe being single is best. Besides, I'm not sure Mom would approve if I got a boyfriend. It's so confusing!!! I want to be loved. Not a family kind of love. I want a dog to love me. I've never had that before. Sure, they've liked me and played with me before, but never loved me. And my people say I'm a wonderful dog and I know they love me, but does that count? They're humans, do their opinions count? Or am I only really loved and worth it if a dog loves me? Because another dog has never loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment