Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'M BAAAACK!!!!!

It's Carly again! No, I didn't leave! I missed posting, yesterday, though. But I'm really excited to have Sammy help me write my blog sometimes!!! I love having doggie friends!!! And Sammy is so sweet. :)

Yesterday I went to the vet. If dogs could facepalm, I would be doing it right now. She stuck needles into me!!! It was awful!!! The treats they give there are ok, I guess. Not the best, but pretty good. They're nice to me, they pet me and let me lick them and nibble them. I STILL don't like the vet.

I went to the dog park today!!! I made friends with two white German Shepards and a spotted dog named Dora and a bunch of other dogs. And I tried to chase a butterfly! I love chasing those! This one was big and orange and black and flying just above my head. I wanted it. I mean, I wanted it. I  mean, I REALLY WANTED it!!!! The ones at home that fly around the door are all like gray and white. THIS one was ORANGE and it was BIG!!!! I chased it around and around and all the other people there were laughing at me and saying how cute I was. I didn't catch it. But it was amazing!!! :P (That's me, panting after Brianna hooked me onto my leash and forced me back to the car.) ^_^

And then when we got home, Dad played tug of war with me with a new rope!!! They got me a new rope!!! (He threw away the pink one that I shredded last week.) I have a new rope!!! I love it!!! It's so... ropey!!!

That's all for now! I'm really exhausted. Goodnight! :)

P.S. Sammy, I'd be very glad to sign your petition to have all cats covered in bacon and cheese... But only the annoying ones. There are nice cats in this world... Somewhere... I guess... I mean, I've never met any, but... So, yes, I would like to help you with that. :)

1 comment:

  1. What makes this better is I know you outside of the blog.....

    ReplyDelete