Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

OH OH OH OH

OH MY GOSH YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?!?!?! Oh, you don't know, do you? Because I don't even know who "you" is and you certainly didn't see what happened today unless you were one of the people who were there, but you'd better not be because if my people find out I write a wog, well, I don't know what will happen.

Anyways, yesterday was doggie daycare. I played and played and you know what? I even got in the pool! And then I rolled in the dust! And when Mom and Brianna showed up to take me home, they were rather upset at my new color and damp, slimy texture. So they brushed me off, right there in the parking lot. Why, I'm not quite sure. Then I got in my crate but instead of going home, we drove and drove and drove...

And we came out at this house! It was a big house with lots of flowers and grass outside and a lot of snurfability. And it smelled like other dogs! OTHER DOGS. And Mom and Brianna took me in and there were PEOPLE!!!! There were two girls and two boys and a nice lady and they all hugged me and pet me and said what a nice dog I was, and then they brought in three other dogs!!! THREE OTHER DOGS!!!! There was a huge fluffy white one named Gemini, and then there was a huge fuzzy black one named Judah and then there was a big golden puppy named Wilby. And they sniffed me and I sniffed them and I wanted to play, but I couldn't because Brianna had the dumb walking collar on me.

And then Brianna and Mom just talked to the people for a long time and I had to just sit there but Brianna finally took me outside and put me in my crate and then a few minutes later they came back out. OH OH OH it was just so exciting! I don't know what the meaning of it all was, but it was so very very very exciting! And I love exciting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment