Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh my, I'm sorry.

It's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm sorry I haven't been around! You see, something amazing is happening.

IT'S BEEN SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!! I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!! I MEAN, I REALLY LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!! I gallumph through it and roll in it and chase snowballs when Brianna throws them for me and I eat it and I get it all over me!!!! I think it's one of my new most favorite things!!!!!!

The other day, Mom took me out to find a spot. She told Brianna "it's really good packing snow, you should make a snowman!" so Brianna went out and started playing in the snow. I stood at the kitchen window and barked because I WANTED TO PLAY, TOO!!!!!!! So Mom put me on my line and we played in the snow! And Brianna made 24 snowballs and bombarded Dad when he came home! It was really funny!

Anyway I LOVE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!! Mom says I MUST have Husky in me. IDK, I just know I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!! THE SNOW MAKES ME WRITE IN ALL-CAPS LIKE THIS BECAUSE I GET SO EXCITED AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than snow, I've been going to the dog park a lot and sleeping a lot. Also FOOD. Lots of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment