Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thoughts on my name and Brianna's bizarre friends.

Why? Just why?!

Brianna has a bunch of psycho friends. The weird ones are brunettes. The really weird ones are redheads. The half-blondes are on the verge of being normal. (Brianna is a brunette with red highlights, which says a lot when you consider the above statement.)

One day they were naming zits. (I don't get it. I don't get zits, but whatever.) The super-weird redhead told her younger almost-as-weird redheaded sister that she should name her zits Shiniqua and Bonquiqui. Now Brianna is saying they should have named me Bonquiqui. And she's been CALLING me Bonquiqui. I don't answer to it. Mom calls me Snurf-dog. And they've just started calling me El Doggo. Yesterday the younger-psycho redhead came over. She kept calling me Carls.

I do not get these people! My name is Carly! I am not Bonquiqui or Snurf-dog or El Doggo or even Carlybob. Please, get a life, people! Why do they think that just because I'm a dog they can come up with all sorts of weird names for me?! If I could talk (gee, I wish I could) and if I started calling Brianna Pootykins, I think she might not be too happy with me. How does she think I feel, calling me El Doggo and Bonquiqui?! People don't go around calling other people weird names! (Unless of course you are one of Brianna's group of weird friends... They call each other George and Bob. Actually, they add the suffix "obob" onto almost everything they say. It's so weirdobob. They also have weird nicknames for each other, like Duncan and Jody. The half-blonde with braces is Glimmer Grin. Brianna is Can O'Pepper because of her braces and her addiction to the stuff. Give me a break, people. We're given names at birth for a reason.)

I JUST DON'T GET PEOPLE!!!!!! Can't they just think like dogs?! It would actually make sense then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment