Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome to my doggie bloggie!

Hi, my name's Carly and I'm a dog! A genuine mutt to be exact. (I might have Lab in me, maybe Husky or Greyhound.) Everyone says I'm very smart and I don't mean to brag, but I think I am a rather exceptional dog. I mean, how many dogs are there out there that like blogging?! Not too many, I'd guess.

Anyways, yes. I'm a dog. I live a doggie life, watching birds, rabbits and squirrels and chasing tennis balls. This is my new blog. In it I will blog about watching birds, rabbits and squirrels. And tennis balls. Also walks. And sleep. And you will read every word because you love me, right? Right! You must love me because I love you! That's settled then, we love each other! So read my blog, because you read the blogs of people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment