Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I LOVE Thursdays!

Today was amazing! I went to doggie daycare!!! My people send me to doggie daycare every Thursday while they're busy and I LOVE it there! I get to play with my doggie friends all day long!!!

Today it was raining really hard when Mom and Dad dropped me off. It was kind of muddy, too. By the end of the day, I was the second dirtiest dog there! (They hosed me off, though.) It was so much fun! My paws always hurt by the end, though. I got extra nap time, though. It was an amazing day. I love my buddies. I mean, I did miss my people, but it was ok, 'cause I knew they were coming back. And then they came in the door to pick me up and it was just like "MY PEOPLE!!!" I even barked and got scolded. I was just so happy to see them. I hadn't seen Brianna all day and I missed her.

I just LOVE Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment