Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I ESCAPED!!!!!!!

I ESCAPED I ESCAPED I ESCAPED OOH I AM SO PROUD OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, this morning I was out on my line. Well, I don't even really remember what it was, but I saw something and I lunged to go chase it. My collar broke! I was overjoyed! I ran and ran and ran and I don't even know how long or far! But I was really tired after that and really hot and extremely pleased with myself.

I heard the whistle in the distance... And I started for home. But she stopped blowing it and so I just stood there in someone's yard. And then I saw the van! Mom had come to rescue me! She opened the driver's door and let me just hop right in, which she has NEVER done before! Brianna was running up the road and hopped into the front seat. So I sat there in between the seats and hung my tongue out and they accused me of looking very pleased with myself. Well, who wouldn't be?!

And that was bad enough, them accusing me of looking pleased with myself. But THEN they told me I had made them late for something (I don't know what, who cares!) and that since I had had such a run I must not need to go to the dog park!!! What kind of logic is that?!?! CRAZY. CRAZY CRAZY PEOPLE. So I DIDN'T go to the dog park!!! It wasn't fair!!!

On the other hand, they did buy me a new collar, which is super sturdy and not prone to break (sigh). All the connecty pieces are metal and the rest is like this uber heavy plastic stuff. (sigh) But it's very stylin and gorgeous. It's neon pink and so brings out the tone of my fur and skin. It's lovely, I will post a picture sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment