Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

TENNIS BALLS!!!!!!!!!

BRIANNA GOT MY TENNIS BALLS BACK OUT!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I haven't played with my tennis balls in FOREVER. They've been on top of the fridge, totally forgotten about. A forgotten ball is a heartbreaking thing. I was just so happy when she got them out yesterday. So I've been in "cat mode" (though that is  an offensive term) and chasing them up and down the hallway and losing them under furniture. (Stupid furniture. It always gets in the way.)

But what's even BETTER is THIS. Mom got me a NEW TOY!!!!!! It's a stuffed bunny that has SQUEEEEKERS!!!!!! (And no stuffing....) And I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I THROW IT IN THE AIR AND CHASE IT AND SQEEEAK IT AND PULL ON IT AND IT'S ALREADY PARTIALLY DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaahhhhhhh I love new toys. So much fun to wreck.

AND ALL THIS IS NOT EVEN THE EXTENT OF THE AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!! MOM BROUGHT ME HOME A PILLOW!!!!!!! And by "pillow" I mean A BIG SQUARE BROWN PILLOW THAT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY CUSHY AND SITS ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!! I'm not sure where she got it, but she brought it home yesterday and it smells like cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment