Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The weirdest thing happened last night!

I was napping on my pile of pillows, right? Mom was sleeping in her big blue chair and Dad and Brianna were watching a movie. When I woke up, Brianna was grabbing my collar and leading me into my crate. Well, that good and woke me up! Why wasn't she putting me on my leash and taking me outside before putting me in my crate? This was weird.

And then she grabbed my jar of treats and leash and walked outside. She grabbed my jar of treats and my leash went outside! Without me! And then after awhile Dad came in. He had my other crate and he put it in the den. And then Brianna came back in and... I swear, she had another dog with her. She put the other dog into my spare crate and then Dad went back outside. I started whining and clawing at the door of my crate because I wanted to go play!!! So Brianna shut the doors to the den. I was horrified. What could be going on?!

Brianna went back out and then came back in a few minutes later with a strange guy, who picked up the other dog and took her out. And then she and Dad came back out and Mom reappeared and they let me out.

Well, I practically had a heart attack!!! My crate smelled like this other dog!!! It was definitely a bulldog of some kind... And it was a girl. And I was upset that I didn't get to meet her. I went into "power snurf mode" as my people call it.

SUPPOSEDLY Dad and Brianna heard this dog scratching at the door so they went out and it ran away and hid and they coaxed it out with treats and put it on my leash and then into my crate and then Dad went over to the neighbors and the neighbors were dogsitting and the dog got away so they came and got the dog who's name was SUPPOSEDLY Alaska. But I think that Brianna and Dad were cheating on me and they suddenly realized they were going to be in trouble so they went and got the neighbors to take the other dog for them. I think they don't love me anymore. =(

My one consolation is that they didn't give away the last of my bacon cheese strips. It was just my milkbones and training treats, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment