Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Totes not fair.

Today I got jipped. It was not fair. I waited in my crate in the car ALL MORNING to go to the dog park! And then Mom and Brianna didn't take me because they claimed it was "haleing". Not raining, "haleing". (Well, actually, they said it was raining, too, but that's beside the point.) That's why I don't believe them. I don't believe such a thing as "hale" exists. It was all an excuse not to go to the dog park!!! I was horrified!!! So I made a general nuisance of myself once we got home until I felt justified.

Ok, so maybe that wouldn't have been so bad. But they added insult to injury when Mom decided to clean. She used the "vackume" cleaner. (Not sure how that's spelled. Oh wait, spell checker! Spell checker, you will never know how much I love you. I'm a dog, so my spelling isn't that great, and although I hate to admit it, it's true.) Anyway, I don't know exactly what it's for, but she runs it along the floor and it makes an awful noise. And then she says that if it weren't for all my hair she wouldn't need to use it so much, which I don't understand. What's wrong with having a lot of hair?! Brianna has a lot of hair, but Mom doesn't yell at her... (Actually, I guess she used to before they brought me home. Mom used to tell Brianna she should cut her hair so there weren't giant hair clots all over. Brianna personally thanked me for shedding more than her.) In any case, I don't like the vacuum cleaner. (Why on earth would someone put two Us right next to each other in the same word?! So stupid, I should write the English language.)

No comments:

Post a Comment