Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Where is Dad?!?!?!

Well, I got to go to the dog park! I played with a big standard poodle whose name was Irving, I think. He was really fun, I think I've played with him before. And I played tug-of-war with two other dogs!!! I was just playing with the brown one, Otis, but then the other one came along. I'd like to think I won...


Mine!
MINE.
MINEEEEH!!!!!!
Hah hah hah it's mine....!
NEENER!!!! I HAZ ROPEZ AND CHU DON'T!!!!!!!



But all fun aside, something sketchy really is afoot. I'm not sure what, and that's just the problem. You see this morning, Mom got me up an hour earlier than usual! And then Aunt Denny showed up and Dad left with her. It's almost eleven and he still isn't back yet!!! I don't know what's going on!!! Why did he leave me?! Does he still love me?! Did I do something that made him stop loving me?! What did I do?! Was it because I had an accident the other night?! I'm really sorry, I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!! Please, just come home!!! It's a Saturday, he should have been here all day and played with me!!! Something must be wrong. Where is Dad?!

No comments:

Post a Comment