Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

More about blogs.

You know how before I said it would be a good idea to change "blog" to "wog"? Well, I decided that's an even better idea than I thought at first. You know why?

Wog sounds like wag!

Things that make me happy make me wag my tail. Things that make me happy make me write my blog. It makes sense!

I really do wag my tail, by the way. My people claim I wag my whole butt, but that is not true. I don't wag my butt, I wag my tail and it just sort of... carries down! (I wish they'd stop calling me Wigglebutt. That's how Brianna greeted me this morning. She was upset when I came in and jumped on her bed and stuck my nose in her face. And then when I got off her bed, she was upset when I started barking at her because I wanted to play. Actually, I wanted my morning dose of cheese.) So, all and all, it should be called a wog.

Better yet, what if it wasn't a web-log, what if it was a wag-log? Like a log of all the times I wagged my tail? Oh wait, never mind, I'd be posting about two million times a day. So nix that idea. But naming it wog would still be a good idea. In fact... It is a good idea! I think I'll call my blog a wog!

I'm kinda bored right now. I think I'll go bark until I get a bacon cheese strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment