Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Brianna is crazy, seriously.

Seriously. She's crazy. She has this little box she carries around all the time. Well, ok, so its not really a box, but that's about as close a term I can think of. Its flat and long. It plays music. And she stands there holding it and says "Carly! Look at me!" And it makes a clicking noise when I do.

But the weirdest part is lately... I'm not sure what! She did something to it! And now it will sit on the table it or she'll hold it and tap it and it will make noises! But not just any noises, it barks! And meows and squeaks and cries and whistles and barks again! Its driving me crazy!!! I don't get it!!! What is it?! Is Brianna keeping dogs in her little flat box?? Do I need to rescue them? And how does my squeaky toy fit in there? What is going on?!


Actually, I'm really depressed. My squeaky toy is no more. Mom threw it out today because I poked a hole in it and was chomping it. I'm so sad, I LOVE my squeaky toy. Maybe they'll buy me another one. :(


Other than that, today was really fun! Mom and Dad took me to the park and I chased seagulls. The only problem was that... Well, they were forty feet above my head. That made them hard to catch. I also played fetch in the backyard with Brianna and tried to get at the birds at the bird feeder through the kitchen window. I just hate it that I can never catch them!!!


I hate to say it, but lately we've been having communication problems. I just don't understand! They yell at me and clap their hands and bop my nose when I jump up on the windowsill! I don't get it, what did I do wrong?! I'm trying to watch the birds is all, well, actually, catch them. The big ones upset me, I don't like to see them swooping around outside where I can't get to them. It just drives me crazy. So I jump up to get a better view. But then I get in trouble.


I don't know why! I'm not doing anything wrong, am I? I wish they understood me. But I can't talk!


Anyway, I suppose it's a small price to pay for having people who love me and give me bacon-cheese flavored strips for rolling around in circles. I don't get that, either, but I'll expand on it later...


This is me. And my squeaky toy. Before Mom killed it. Brianna is dangling it above my head so she can get a good picture, which I don't understand. Anyway, you should appreciate me posting a picture because it's very hard to use the touch screen on Brianna's little box to email the picture to myself. I just can't figure it out, what is it?! I know it takes pictures when it clicks, but why do music and other dogs come out of it?? I'm so confused. (By the way, that's one of my favorite tennis balls on top of my rug. Brianna calls it Howard. The other one that's not in the picture is Oscar.)


No comments:

Post a Comment