Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

UGGG!

They gave me ANOTHER bath!!! They claimed I still smelled "bad", so they took me into the bathroom and Dad sprayed me down and Brianna shampooed. It was awful.

Maybe it would have been better, but after that they took all my rope toys and my rug that I lay on most of the day and the blanket in my crate and my collar and my leash and WASHED them! They were just starting to smell right, after last week when they washed them!!! Not just that, they scrubbed my crate down!!! Nothing is right now!!!

And I don't like smelling like vanilla oatmeal. That is just not the same as all-natural dog smell. I just don't get why they don't like dog smell! Dog smell is organic and delightful. It's MUCH better than that gross "coco-butter kiss" stuff Brianna occasionally sprays on herself. It smells like chemicals and fake flowers. Dog, on the other hand, smells like the great outdoors. Dirt. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Do yourself a favor. Don't bathe your dog. It just creates unnecessary conflict and evil smells. And DON'T wash their bedding. That's just wrong. To have a happy dog, you must throw all pretenses of cleanliness out the window. We can take care of it ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment