Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

I wish dogs could really cry. Like with tears.

I went to the dog park today. That was really fun. I played with a dog named Jake and a dog named Eloise! That was really fun! I got all dirty and it was WONDERFUL. I ran and ran and RAN AND RAN!!!! The afternoon went by so FAST!!!!

The only problem was, like I said, I got dirty. Well, that wasn't a problem. The problem was that they decided I needed a bath. But that wasn't the whole problem. The biggest part of the problem was that they decided they don't like my feet. They decided that my toenails weren't right. They decided they were too long. So they decided to clip them.

It. Was. AWFUL. I'm not kidding, it was horrible!!! Brianna did my back feet while Dad held me still, and that was bad, but not as bad as when Dad did my front paws. He clipped one too close and I yelped and it started bleeding and I hid in my crate and cried.

That was when they decided to give me the bath. That was ok, I guess. I had an accident on the floor after that. I felt really bad, but then Dad walked out into the living room and said: "Carly, did you do this?" and so I ran and hid in my crate. He's mad at me, I know it, he's mad at me. So is Brianna, that's why they clipped my toenails. I think even Mom must be mad at me, she dragged me out of my crate and put a pillow in there for me, and then put a blanket over it. But she MADE me get OUT. And Brianna took off my collar for the night. I feel so naked, like they abandoned me. I think they don't love me anymore and they're going to take me back to the pound. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment