Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

I'M ALL ALONE!

A few days ago, most of my family left! They haven't come back either! Layna was the only one who stayed with me... But yesterday morning she left too! I knew something was afoot the moment she got up, (she hardly every wakes up in the MORNING) and then she packed her yellow backpack up, I wasn't too worried, in fact, i was blissfully happy for a little while. See Layna some times puts stuff in that backpack, and then I believe she goes into the woods by our house (that I'm not allowed to in) and comes back with these mini pears in her pack that she give to the other kids and she smells so interesting when she gets back, like the forest and cats (CATS!) and other animals and dirt... ahhhhhh dirt...
But I'm starting to loose the basic point. SHE LEFT AND SHE HASN'T COME ALL NIGHT AND I'M VERY CONCERNED SHE MAY BE SEEING OTHER DOGS ON THE SIDE! Like the day BEFORE yesterday when she came home smelling like a black lab puppy. What's happening? Is she getting tired of me? Did she abandon me? The lady who lives on the other side of the house has been letting me and the other dog out, and she gives us a pat on the head now and again... BUT I WANT LAYNA AND THE FAMILY TO COME HOME! I even miss Jesse grabbing my face and telling me "Your so caaaayyyyuuuuttteeee DOG-ALERRR!" If they all just come home I wont be angry!




If you see a red headed girl in black sneekers that smell like a black lab puppy, who answers to Layna and has an inexplicable attraction to acrylic paints (if you don't now what those are, they smell TERRIBLE!) and notebooks, and pens, and sketch books, and books, and tools, and Zelda, and quotes starwars... THEN PLEASE JUMP HER AND PUT A LEASH ON HER AND CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment