Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I got away without a bath today!!!

I went to doggie daycare and got totally filthy! It was wonderful. All I could think about was how good it felt to run and jump and play ALL DAY LONG. I was soooo tired at the end of the day. I'm almost totally zonked out right now.

But you know what's even better?! I heard Mom say something about how I was going back again tomorrow!!! There's something weird going on, though. There was all this weird stuff in the yard, like boards and shiny sheets of things and a big square thing and I don't know why. Mom said something about "roofers". But what's a "roofer"? That sounds kind of like "woofer". I wonder why they don't want me around. It sounds exciting!

On the other hand, I really don't mind going to daycare again tomorrow... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment