Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DOG PARK!!!!

WHEEEE!!!!! We went to the dog park today!!! FINALLY. I couldn't go anywhere because of that stupid flea medication!!! I couldn't get dirty because that would mean getting a bath, which I couldn't do for a few days after Dad put on the flea medicine. IT WAS AWFUL.

It was totally worth it! We totally didn't stay long enough!! I played with another dog named Harley! (It got a little confusing.) I chased balls! I played in the water! Then I rolled in the dirt!

I had a lot of fun, buuutt.... Well, its a long story. Then again, you have time. There's a big dog park, and a little dog park, for dogs under 25 pounds. So these two ladies came into the big dog park. They had a little Spaniel and this tiny, disgusting pug, and another fluffy thing. I wanted to play! So I tried to play, but they didn't really want to, I guess. And then the one lady were wondering who's the "white dog" was (everyone always thinks I'm white, it drives me crazy!). Mom and Brianna were like "that's ours. Carly, come on!" Of course, I ignored them. I always do. Then the other lady is like "she's being kind of overbearing."

Seriously. Don't bring your little dogs into the big dog park and then complain about my personality! That made me mad. And sad. And really annoyed. At least they left right after that. I hope they learned their lesson!!!

Plus, I'm feeling really insecure... I've been noticing other dog's tags. All the other big dogs have either blue flowers or yellow bones for tags. One of the little dogs had one that was red and a heart like mine. Am I weird because I have a pink heart? Do the other dogs laugh at me because I have a little dog tag? Do they not like me? Or do they not even notice? Am I the only one who notices tags? I feel really sad. Maybe nobody likes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment