Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Whoop whoop weekend!

SATURDAY!!!

If I could sing, I would. Unfortunately, dogs don't have the right vocal chords for that. At least, that's what Mom says. :(

I was tired today. So I slept. And slept. And slept. All day long. My people were really surprised. But three days of playing hard does that to a dog!

Dogs are so lucky! Like, people have to go all the way to their bedrooms, brush their teeth and put on pajamas before they can sleep. That's sad. Dogs can just flop over on the floor or on the couch (well, not me, I'm not allowed on the couch because they claim 45 pounds is too big for a lapdog) or run into their crate and sleep. We are the luckiest race on earth. (Plus, we've already got one over on humans because we have TWICE as many legs as them. AND tails!!! You seriously can't beat that, especially the tail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment