Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

So I'm very proud of myself.

We went to the dog park the other day. And I got in the water! I got all the way in! Brianna took a picture! I got ALL THE WAY INTO THE WATER!!!!! And then I rolled in the dirt!!! And then I hopped into the bathtub for my bath! Dad didn't even have to pick me up! I'm just really proud of myself! I don't hate water so much anymore! I don't know why!



On the other hand, I'm very sad. I think my ears are ugly. They're just not right. The edges are a dark brown, like all the dirt on my head washed down on the edges. They make my face look weird. And my nose is too long. I hate it.

I'm still trying to decide about my tail. I can't see it very well. And when I manage to catch it, I still have problems because I still can't see it and it always gets away. I don't think that's normal. So I don't like it, I guess.

Um. So yeah. I've decided... Well, IDK. I got on the doggie day care facebook, looking at all their photos, trying to find me and my friends. I found some and now I suddenly feel unsure. This one is of Captain and Deuce. Captain is the brown, fluffy one. Deuce is the smaller one.



This one is of me with Deuce.


I just... I don't know. Captain doesn't like me, I'm sure. But I don't know if Deuce likes me, either!!! I'm so torn!!! Why can't I just stop worrying about it?! I just want a dog to love me!!!

This is all just very confusing. My mind can't handle it. I need sleep. And a bacon cheese-strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment