Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dad

I love Dad. I mean, I really love Dad. I love Brianna and Mom and all my other people, but I really love Dad. I won't say I love him the best, but I sort of do sometimes... He sits on the floor with me and plays with me when he gets home from work at night. He plays tug-of-war with me. He throws my balls and ropes for me. And he doesn't yell at me when I jump on him, so I jump on him all the time. He also puts people food in my bowl more than Mom and Brianna. And he lets me pull on my leash and snurf as much as I want. I just really love Dad.

Maybe it was because he was the one that picked me up and shoved me into the crate in the back of the car when they brought me home. Or maybe it's cause he's gone all day and "absence makes the heart grow fonder". But all I know is I've loved him ever since he first walked into my kennel at the pound and sat on the floor with me. That was a long time ago, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment