Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

So exciting!

Emerleh and Brianna took me to the dog park today! I played for like, half an hour, which was really stupid, 'cause it should've been like, four times that. And then they took me for a good long walk and put me in the car while they went to something called a "picnic". I don't know what that is, all I know is that there were lots of people and people food and they wouldn't let me have any, but I said hi to a couple people and they loved me! Especially this one lady who was really nice and smelled like dogs and was really friendly and called Brianna "honey". (Makes me wonder how she knows her... But if somebody tried to explain it to me, I don't know if I'd get it, because it's probably some weird people association or something.)

But the BEST part of today, the BEST BEST BEST part was when Brianna was walking me and talking to people and one lady asked "is this THEE eleven-dollar dog?" I was SO HAPPY!!!! This lady has been reading my wog!!! I'm not sure how she found out about it (also what Brianna said) but my life has been made worthwhile. (As long as Mom and Dad and Brianna don't find out I'm a wogger, I'll be ok. If they find out, I think I might be in trouble for being so smart.)

So I am a KNOWN WOGGER!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment