Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

TO THE DAYCARE!!!!!

There were weird people on top of the house this morning. They all wore big funny hats and had a big truck and made a lot of noise, so I barked! Since I didn't want to shut up, Mom took me to doggie daycare. It was fuunnn! It was a nice, sunny day today and so we all romped and played. Like, I was tired from yesterday, but that didn't stop me from playing!

It was a little awkward, though. Since I usually go to daycare on Thursdays, I play with Thursday dogs, like Captain and Keera and Deuce. But today was Friday, so. I didn't really know anyone. I think they all thought I was weird.

I love doggie daycare, though, because my leash is at home and I can do whatever I want until 4p.m. naptime. And then I get a treat!

But it's a dog's life, for sure. Since I'd played hard for three days, my people claimed I was "dirty". I do not understand this concept of dirt. A dog is a dog. Dirt is not a relevant factor. So I was sleeping on my rug in the living room tonight, all curled up in a ball while Mom read a book to Brianna. And then Brianna got up and said "come on, Carly!" And I woke up and blinked at her because I was really tired.

Then Dad came out of the bathroom, and I knew. I just knew. So I stood up and Brianna reached for my collar, but I ran into the kitchen and hid in my box. Then all my people came out and started laughing (I'm not sure why). And then, of all the blatantly rude things to do, Dad reached into my box and pulled me out!!! And then he carried me like I was some kind of puppy into the bathroom!!! I was furious!!! Going and pulling your dog out of their crate is not a nice thing to do.

And so I got a bath. *growl snarl* I got covered in that icky vanilla oatmeal stuff and then rinsed. My one consolation is that they only shampooed me once so I still smell kinda doggie. And they washed my bedding yesterday, so it wasn't too bad. But STILL. BATHS. UGGGG.

No comments:

Post a Comment