Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

You know what "blog" sounds like?

"Blog" sounds sort of like "blah dog". I think it's not a very nice name for the blogging canines out there. I mean, if you told that to Google or whatever and asked them to change Blogger to Web-Logger (which is what it should be, considering that a blog was originally a web-log), they wouldn't listen. Even if you got a petition of dogs to sign it, they still wouldn't listen. That's the thing. Dogs aren't considered smart enough to have a say in the world. Which, if you ask me, just isn't very fair. We're just like people, only with four legs. And furry and cuter and... Well, dogs. But dogs are just as good as people!

I mean, they could even change it to "wog", which sounds more like web-log than blog. Guaranteed, it sounds like something that could possibly offend a frog. But frogs are dumb. I have never heard of a frog, or even a toad, who kept a journal, much less blogged. So if they changed blog to wog they could save lots of dog clientele. I believe that maybe the reason there are so few dog bloggers is that they're all offended. Also that they're not smart enough to write a blog. And their owners probably stop before they type their password in in front of the dog. Puppies look innocent, but so do hackers.

On the other hand... Maybe I don't want other dogs to start blogging. It's nice to be unique. And if other dogs started, one of my people would probably find my blog. I don't want them to find it, because then they might make me stop... Being a dog who writes is very fun.

In any case, the frogs aren't even worth considering. The reason there are no blogs written by frogs is because frogs are too dumb to write blogs. Also it might be hard to type when you're that small. The only things frogs are good for is chasing and eating. Take it from someone who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment