Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm very confused.

Well, today Mom and her friend Lisa took me for a walk outside this big place... I don't know what it was! It was really really weird! Mom and Lisa and some other people (there was another dog, too!) sat on these weird benches outside this big open space that would have been perfect to chase things in, only it was all glassed in. And we watched Brianna and one of her brunette friends, Lisa's daughter Sarah, (she's really nice and kinda weird, but much less so then Brianna, because Brianna has red highlights) go around in circles with all these other people I didn't know. Only... They weren't walking!!! It was so weird, they were wearing these weird shoes with round things on the bottoms and sliding all over the place. They weren't moving, only pushing their feet out and sliding, the shoes moved them all by itself!!! It was scary!!! I barked and barked so they took me out and walked me. We found a dog park!!! Mom didn't know about it, she was surprised. I didn't get to go in, but there were a lot of little dogs in there and they barked at me and I wanted to play!!! =(

And then... Well, Mom gave me some water and then some dinner and left it in my crate in a cheap red plastic bowl. I ate the food. And I was still hungry. So I decided to eat the bowl. It was quite delicious. And it was beautifully hole-filled when I was done with it. Like, almost the whole bottom was disconnected from the top, which was beautifully punctured. It was gorgeous. I was so proud of myself. But then Brianna and Mom got me out and found the bowl and yelled at me. And then they took it away and threw it out and didn't even take a picture so I could post it on my wog!!! I was so sad, I loved my bowl. It was just beautiful modern art. =/

Today was really fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment