Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Today was SO MUCH FUN!!! I slept all morning, and then we all went out and had FUN!!!! Mom and Dad and Brianna and Jared and I all got in the car and drove and drove. They went to go pick apples, I went because I love exciting things like doing exciting things. And it was exciting! I made a new friend! Her name was Archie and she was a pit bull and we had lots of fun playing together! I also met a big fluffy white thing named Misty who I wanted to be friends with, but she growled at me and wasn't too friendly. She was a snob. But I tried, I really did! And there were two noxious dachshunds named Basil and Pippin who thought they could scare me by yapping loudly at me. I wasn't scared, just annoyed. They thought they were sooooo amazing, it was disgusting. I am obviously the most amazing dog on the planet. And the most beautiful. And the most humble.

So Mom ran me around the orchard while I sniffed everything and Dad and Brianna picked apples. It was amazing. Sooo much fun!

Then after dinner Brianna walked me almost two miles to aid our digestion. (Actually, it was because I was bored and needed a walk.) Some dogs barked at me when we walked by but I was very good and only growled a little and barked twice. I love walking at night with Brianna. It's even better when her friends come along and I get to hear all their secrets. ;) But no, really. Something about night, all the smells sort of get more smelly and wonderful. And there are lots of toads and frogs in the grass by the side of the road. I'm a fierce killer huntress so I try to catch them but Brianna gets mad at me for nearly jerking the leash out of her hand. She doesn't stay mad long, though. What can I say, I'm a fierce killer huntress who charms people.

No comments:

Post a Comment