Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

WHEEEE!!!!!

Today totally made up for yesterday!!! We all went to the dog park!!!! I ran around and played with the other dogs for like, an hour. It was SOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!! It was just like doggie daycare!!!! And we ran and ran and ran all over it was sooo fuunnnn!!!! There were even tennis balls!!!!

Then Dad decided I was dirty....... *growl* So they gave me a bath!!! It was awful, I was just starting to get right again!!!! I was pleasantly rumpled. Not too muddy, just enough. It was the perfect amount. And then they went and ruined it!!! But then Brianna got out this new toy that's like a  green rubber bone with a rope and it's perfect to play tug of war with and we played and played and it was really fun!!! I'll post a picture later. So I guess the day was worth it.

This is me with my doggie buddies!




No comments:

Post a Comment