Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mmmmm.

Today I went to doggie daycare. It was really fun. I played with this really sweet Labradoodle. His name was Captain. I'd never played with him before, but he was really fun! He was really cute and furry... I don't know... He was just really nice........ I think maybe I like him. :)

When I got home I was reeaallly tired. Like, I still am. Doggie daycare wears me out. (It's like, the only thing that wears me out.) Brianna brushed me because I was kinda dirty (thank goodness she didn't bathe me!!!) and then I got ready to pass out. But Mom got me a treat! She went to get her farm share today and while she was there she got me a fresh, organic dog bone! Like, taken from a cow and frozen! And it sat in the refrigerator all day while I was gone and then I came home and they gave it to me and I've spent the last three hours chewing it to death. It's delicious. I adore it. I hope I get another one next week.

I love Thursdays. I just love Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment