Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

We went to Grandma's today!

Well, so we all went out to Grandma's today. Dad put my line in the ground. I had a lot of fun! I lay in the grass and barked at a noxious teenager who was wandering around with a cellphone and I chased sticks and ropes that Dad and Brianna threw! And the CRAZIEST thing happened! I saw the BIGGEST DOG IN THE WORLD!!! It went by and I was upset because it was hooked up to like a box thing and there were two people in it wearing big hats! And it's toenails were really loud on the pavement for some reason. It totally ignored me and just walked by!!! I was horrified! It was a HUGE dog!!! But I was also horrified because it was pulling a big cart thing and it wasn't even protesting. It was also taller than Brianna!!! I wanted to play with it SOOOOOOMUUUCCHH!!!!! But noooooo they wouldn't let me. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment