Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

TODAY WAS WONDERFUL!!!!! I mean, there was a slight problem in that I got in trouble... There were these things! Throughout the day they kept falling off the table! They were small and roundish and orange and yellow and green... And as soon as it rolled off the table I ran underneath and grabbed it and ran into my box! It was just like a ball! Or a chewy toy!

But then Brianna took it away from me and she and Mom scolded me! They told me "that is an orneementil gored! It is not for Carly! You may not eat it!" and then they threw them both away! I was very perturbed.

But it wasn't a bad day. I mean, like, Kayley showed up! And Derick! Kayley and Derick are two of Rory's friends, and they love dogs! Kayley likes walking me and running me up and down the driveway. She and Brianna frequently laugh like maniacs and it bothers me... And Derick smells like a dog! And he's reeally nice. He just scratched my ears and scratched my ears and scratched my ears. It was like, amazing. So I guess today wasn't too bad.

Rory doesn't like me. He calls me a mutt. ='( And neither does his friend, Ryan, who says he's a cat person. CAT PERSON?!?!?! That's ridiculous!!! Cats are the scum of the earth. Dogs are the diamonds. And Rory's other friend, Greg, is amazing! He smells like a dog, too! He has a big beard and a lot of hair and is really nice to me and everyone! I love him! Well, I love everyone... Even the people who don't love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment