Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Are dogs really that entertaining?

Why is me "finding a spot" so important? Why can't I just snurf as much as I want? And why don't my people just tell me "CARLY, PEE RIGHT NOW!!!" instead of standing there going "find a spot, find a spot, find a spot"?! It makes them look so stupid. And why do they tell me I'm such a good girl and then intently watch me while I do my business?! That would really bother them if I did that to them!

Same thing with eating! Why is me eating lunch so interesting?! Mom and Brianna stand there watching me and say "good girl" and pat my rump and refill my water like me chomping kibble is entertaining! (Which, it sorta is, buuut... I mean, it shouldn't be to people.)

So I really don't understand. Are dogs really terribly interesting? I need to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment