Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I love Thursdays!!!

Are you tired of hearing me say how much I love Thursdays? Well, too bad! I REALLY LOVE THURSDAYS!!!!!! I'LL NEVER BE DONE SAYING HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!!

I got filthy dirty today!!! And I didn't get a bath!!! WHEEEEEE!!!!!!! I played with all my buddies!!! I had SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THIS ENTRY SOUNDS LIKE EVERY OTHER ONE I WRITE ON THURSDAYS, AND THAT'S BECAUSE TODAY WAS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THAT'S OK BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came home and collapsed on my pillows. And then I wouldn't get up. Dad practically dragged me out the door to find a spot outside before bed. It was wonderful.

On the other hand, I got a flea treatment the other day. =( I don't like flea treatments. They're not comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment