Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

THE DOG PARK?! TWO DAYS IN A ROW?!?!

YES!!! THE DOG PARK TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!!! IT IS NOT A MYTH, IT IS REALITY!!!!!!!

EMERLEH came over today! She and Brianna took me for a walk, which was fun, except for the dogs along the road... More on them later. And then after that we WENT IN THE CAR!!!!!! Emerleh and Brianna took me to the dog park!!!! I played with a lot of dogs because there were a lot of dogs there!!!! There was a white pit bull and these two big white dogs that looked like German Shepherds and the four of us played together and it was like WHITE PACK ATTACK!!!!!!! And then there was a Boarder Collie/great Pyrenees mix named Lacey and a big black dog named Jet who I played with, and then some sort of mixed breed named Rocky who I couldn't get to stop hitting on me... And meanwhile Brianna and Emerleh were trying to catch me and I was like "HAHHAHHAH no." They even got out the treats! (That's really drastic, considering that the number one rule my people abide by is "never bring treats to the dog park".) I personally did not find them very interesting but I guess they were accosted by another dog (who they claim was "adorable", disgusting, isn't it?) and just kept giving them the Look. They FINALLY caught me. *growl*

And then when we got home, Brianna gave me a bath. Brianna. Gave ME. A bath!!!


Yes. This picture expresses my feeling exactly. I was not a happy dog at that point.

In any case, I'm freaking out. Dad still hasn't come home!!! Has he left me forever?!

No comments:

Post a Comment