Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Oh oh oh oh oh my goodness!

Yesterday was a Monday, which was saddening, but not very much, because I came with them and we went to the dog park. But when we got to the dog park after waiting for them, they had a FRIEND WITH THEM!!!!!! Brianna said something about 4H being canceled, so there was no obedience training today! I didn't really pay attention to Brianna's friend at that point, because I was busy playing with my buddies. I had so much fun! I found this tennis ball. But not just any tennis ball, this one was special. What I mean is that there are always tennis balls at the dog park, but these ones were AMAZING. THEY SQUEAKED. THEY WERE SQUEAKY TENNIS BALLS. I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT SOME!!!!! I wouldn't give it up! I ran around for like an hour with this amazing ball in my mouth and I was SO HAPPY!!!!!

Of course, at some point or another, they decided they needed to round me up. Stupid owners... Rounding me up is completely unnecessary, duhh. I didn't want to! I kept getting just out of their reach, hah hah! But then this one random lady fooled me by holding up my tennis ball when I dropped it and walking over near Mom and Brianna. Brianna put me on my leash and thanked her. I was mortified. But I did have a wonderful time!

Now this fantastic friend of Brianna's was named Leah. I love her! Brianna has a pair of jeans and some shirts that smell just like her, (teenage girls do something called "sharing clothes", but I don't understand that because dogs don't wear clothing or share.) But Leah smells just like another dog! Leah says that her dog's name is Maggie, and she's a Beagle. I can't wait to meet her, which Leah says I will someday!

We had a ton of fun! They walked me! And I got under their feet while they cleaned the bathroom! And then this morning I slept in the hallway while they stood in the bathroom and smeared stuff on each other's faces (which I totally do not understand.) I was just really happy to have a new friend. But it was sad because Leah left. She left!!! She and Brianna and Mom went out this afternoon and she didn't come back!!! I was horrified.

But I love new people friends!!! They always love me and I always love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment