Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DAD IS BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!

HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I KNEW what was going to happen, I swear I did! So when Brianna took me out to "find a spot" I didn't want to! She finally just put me in the back of the car. And then when we drove a little ways and Brianna got me out I also didn't want to go! I snurfed and snurfed and snurfed and the place smelled like... IDK. A lot of people. It was the same place, I think, that Mom took me the second week I came home. We found Brianna and Dad there! They had been missing for like, a whole week! So now I knew even MORE that we would be getting Dad!

AND THEN HE CAME!!!! He was walking along the sidewalk and I practically lunged out of Brianna's grasp to get to him!!! I WAS SO EXCITED AND I STILL AM OH MY GOSH HE CAME HOME!!!!!!! HE STILL LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!! AND I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my ecstatic self with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment