Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bacon? Cheese? Did somebody say bacon cheese?!

Brianna was listening to the CRAZIEST song earlier. It went like this:

"Bacon, bacon, bacon oh, like bacon, bacon, bacon, noooooo, I thought you'd always be mine."

It was depressing. The mere thought that bacon might not always be mine?! That's horrible. Also, what normal human would write a song about bacon? Just wondering...

It's also ridiculous. Because MOM JUST BOUGHT MORE BACON CHEESE STRIPS!!!!!!!!!!! She said they were having a sale and she got another whole bag of them!!!!! I'm SOOO HAPPY!!!!! AAAGGGG BACON!!!!!!!!!!!

And they wonder why I bark when I'm out on my line. Because I'm filled with joyous anticipation at the thought of BACON!!!!!! (I also just rythmed. Which, for a dog, I think is quite impressive. Don't mind that I can't spell rithymed. I know it has a Y in it, and starts with an R, but I can't quite figure it out... It's too much like rithum. You know what I mean?)

BACON BACON BACON BACON HOW I LOVE THEE!!!!!!!!!

Also today I had a lot of excitement....! I got to ride in the car! And when Dad got me out, there was Kayley! And her sister, Nicci, who is just as much fun as Kayley! And they petted me and loved me! And I loved them!

I love Kayley. She's shorter than Brianna and Rory's age. She's Rory's friend. What makes me sad is when she stops by some nights and only stays for five minutes before leaving! Seriously, you can't even begin to play with a puppy in five minutes!!! SOMEBODY needs to tell her that!!! But when I bark at her and try to tell her, everyone just gets mad at me, which is not fair. How else am I supposed to let people know what I mean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment