Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I do not understand this concept.

This concept of "wipe paws". What does this mean? Why do my people feel the need to take a towel and grab my feet with it whenever I come in from outside? First of all, dirt is relative. (If you have dirty relatives, there's not much you can do about that.) Second of all, since dirt is relative, I think (since they are my paws,) that I should be the one to decide if I'm dirty. It isn't fair, really. And lastly, if I do decide they are dirty (which I never would because they never are) I would just lick them! And then lick my butt! And then apply loving doggie kisses to Brianna's face!

There are a lot of really great things about being a dog. If I were, say, a human, it would not be ok to sniff people's butts or lick their faces or jump up on them. But all of those things are perfectly appropriate for a dog and they're really fun! People just don't know what they're missing!

On the other hand, I've also been contemplating people noses. My people say I have a very large nose. Now, that may be true, and since it's so much bigger than theirs, I can obviously smell better than them. But what would one do with a tiny nose like theirs? How do they smell ANYTHING? I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment