Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas?

I keep hearing all this talk of something called "Christmas". What is this? It sounds like it's special. It also sounds like people by each other things. Grandma is already going shopping for me, I heard!

My people are all making something called a "Christmas List". This is why I think this Christmas thing must be about giving people things, because my people are putting EVERYTHING they want at all ever in the world on these lists!

Hey! Maybe I need to make a Christmas list, too! There are a lot of things I want... Like a real, a real, a REAL LIVE RABBIT TO CHASE UP AND DOWN THE YARD AND THROUGH THE WOODS!!!!!!! I really want one of those! They even sell them at the pet shop! I couldn't read the sign but I think it was near the dog toys!!

But then there would be the problem of GIVING gifts. What do my people really want? I mean, really, really want? I'm thinking another dog, (I could easily convince one of my buddies at the dog park to come home with me!) but when Brianna suggested it, Mom got kinda upset. I don't have any money or anything, and they aren't too happy with me when I drop tennis balls in their laps. I don't know why... Seems like a great gift to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment