Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Christmas List!

Here is my Christmas list! It's kind of long... I am a very deprived puppy. And hey, Brianna put a diamond ring (or something like that) on her list, so why can't I put whatever I want on my list?
  • Pink tennis balls! Green gets really boring.
  • A big fluffy dog bed, like a really big one that's really fluffy. Not that I need another one...
  • A RABBIT!!!
  • A SQUIRREL!!!
  • A DEER!!!
  • A CAT!!!
  • A BIRD!!!!!
  • THE CHANCE TO RUN THROUGH THE WOOD FOREVER!!!!!!
  • A buddy. Like, a four-legged furry one that barks and lives with me.
  • A bright pink bandanna to match my bright pink collar. (well, Brianna wants to get me one of those, anyway.)
  • FOOD. ALL THE FOOD. PEOPLE FOOD.
  • Peanutbutter.
  • Bacon cheese strips!!!
  • A new stuffed rabbit. Mine met a disturbing end. I shall write about that later....
  • A SQUEEEEEKY THING!!!!
  • SQUEEKY TENNIS BALLS
  • A redhead. To live with me. I miss them. =(
  • A new leash! A pretty leash! A stylish leash!
  • A sweater. (actually, I don't want one of those. My people are just threatening to buy me one for really cold days.)
  • Rope toys! Preferably the preferable ones!
  • License to jump on people.
  • To be allowed to go through the garbage.
  • Unlimited time at the dog park.
  • Rawhide.
  • To bark at things whenever I want. (My people are complaining I'm becoming too "barky". Stupid idea, barking is fun! Maybe I just get tired of not saying anything!)
  • Those chewy bone thingies Mom bought me once. But only once. And they were really delicious.
  • No more baths. Ever.
  • Love. Lots and lots of love. <3
That's all I can think of right now! If I remember anything else, I shall add it. Now I'm off to go bark at nothing in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment