Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

WHEEEEEEEE THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!

TODAY WAS THUUUUUURSDAY!!!!!!!!!! AND BESIDES GOING AND PLAYING ALL DAY LONG, I GOT A NEW THINGUM!!!!!!!!!

You see, after I got home, Dad opened up this big box that smelled like Grandma and pulled out a bed! A doggie bed!! It's fuzzy and kind of small and I LOOOOVE IT!!!! (Dad says she got it for fifty cents at something called a "yard sale". I don't know what that is, or how much fifty cents is exactly, either, but I think it must be a lot of money and a very wonderful place.) And it sort of vaguely smells like another dog!!!! I reeeally reallly love it!!!!





That's me. On my dog bed. With my smashingly gorgeous collar. And the towel that they wipe my paws with. Isn't this just the most beautiful picture you've ever seen of the most adorable creature in the universe? Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment