Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Today I was a puppybutt. HAH HAH HAH.

This morning I made a general nuisance of myself until Mom put me on my line. I knew it was out there because Dad went out into the side field and screwed it in earlier. So I was out there and I PULLED IT OUT OF THE GROUND!!!! HAHAHAHAH YES I REALLY DID, I GOT AWAY TWICE IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!

However, I quickly got rather snarled in the woods. I have GOT to figure out how to not get the line tangled when I get it out of the ground. After awhile, Brianna showed up and started to untangle me. She was very angry at me and kept yelling that I was a bad dog and to stop walking in the wrong direction. Wrong direction? Is there such a thing when you're in the woods?

She finally got me out and then pushed her way out of the woods, where Mom grabbed my collar and unclipped the line. Then Brianna grabbed my collar and started trying to drag me towards the house. I sat on the ground and glared at her because I was quite angry. Really, unless I'm barking, there is no need to go gallivanting through the woods to find me. She finally just picked me up and carried me partway, then set me down again and grabbed my collar. They were both yelling at me that I was a bad dog. She kept dragging me but I refused to move, hah hah. And then she picked me up AGAIN and carried me inside. It was humiliating, actually, so I ran right into my box and hid. They left me in there for awhile, then Mom came and let me out. Brianna glared at me and kept telling me she was still mad at me. Then she went away.

Then I made MOM really mad by persistently jumping on her! Because I really wanted to go back out on my line! It was a lot of fun, but she was not happy. She yelled at me. Then Brianna got out the leash and I thought "OH SHE'S GOING TO TAKE ME OUT OH OH OH" but then she put the leash on me and started walking... The wrong way!!! Through the kitchen!!! Well, I knew what was going to happen. So I sat on the floor and glared at her and refused to move. Then Mom poked my butt and I had to move. So then I decided I had JUUUUST been intending to take a nap on my pillow in the living room! So I lied down and that made Mom and Brianna rather annoyed. She finally dragged me into the bathroom and shut the door and I KNEW I was in for it.

Yes. She gave me a bath. It was horrible, especially when she laughed at me for rolling around frantically on the bathroom rug trying to get that disgusting water stuff off me.

THEN she brushed me. That was ok. And everything was ok, only Mom and Brianna were still mad at me because I was supposedly "under their feet". (I do not understand this concept, the floor is under their feet.) Then Brianna got out this sort of kind of roundeshy box thing with an odd sort of stick coming out of it. It was very large and she made lots of noises with it! I was terrified so I barked at her and hid under the computer desk.


I was SOOOO HAPPY when Dad got home because he wasn't mad at me and he PLAYED with me!!!! And so everything was right in the world again. Until tonight when I was sleeping on my pillow in the den and I was rudely awakened to Brianna smearing flea treatment up my back!!! I HATE that, this means I won't be aloud to go to the dog park tomorrow or have ANY FUN AT ALL. Don't people GET it?! Apparently not. And they call ME a PUPPYBUTT. I would call THEM PEOPLEBUTTS if that made sense, which it does... Just not to anybody but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment