Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm the best dog ever.

I'm the best dog ever! That's so obvious, everyone knows it. You know why I'm the best dog ever? I'm strong, ferocious, furry, cute, lovable and extremely determined.

THERE WAS A DEER. THERE WAS A DEER STANDING BY THE TREE ON THE NEIGHBOR'S SIDE OF THE FIELD. AND I WANTED THAT DEER. OH BUT I REALLY WANTED THAT DEER.

I was on my line, so I decided to go get the deer. My line is attached to a big piece of round metal called a wheel rim and it just sits in the lawn and I can't get it away. Well, I'm not supposed to be able to get it away. But I REALLY WANTED THAT DEER. So I draaaaggged my line. I dragged it all the way through the front lawn and across the driveway and halfway through the field and then the deer ran off. After all that, the deer ran off! I was, however, extremely pleased with myself. Well, who wouldn't be? I got all the way across the yard and even left tracks in the grass to prove it! I should win some kind of award. Unfortunately, dogs don't ever get awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment